Thank you for reading The Disjointed Tales Of Renryre Island.
It has been my pleasure to bring this story to you! If you made it this far, I can safely assume it wasn’t the worst book you have ever read, unless of course you simply couldn’t put it down due to an obsessive compulsive disorder that had you tearing your hair out in misery while turning the pages. (I’ve learned the hard way, just put the godsdammed book down!)
Right, before I begin rambling… yes, it’s true, there will be a sequel. Woooowee! The truth is, I really loved writing this, so for all I know, there could be several more to come! But let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. The second book: The Scattered Tales Of Renryre Island, is much closer on the horizon – I plan to begin writing it in the late northern autumn of 2018 (I have a few other things I need to spend time on in the meantime).
Thanks And Credits
As the author, I take all the credit!
No, that’s not true. There are many people who deserve a tasty slice of the golden coin.
To begin with, my pre Wattpad team: my loving wife, awesome sister, and exceptional father, for the combination of editing, proofreading, motivation, castigation, and generally making sure that my writing was suitable for feeding to the public. Thank you all so much! Really, I would be nowhere without you! And that goes to the rest of my family and friends too, who have supported me any so many ways during this adventure!
Next, to one of my earliest readers who proved to be incredibly helpful in her comments, and later in motivation, and giving me fantastic advice and support as I fell deeper into the hermit hole of authorship. Thank you to ea_carter for all the help!
A special mention to another two of my readers who joined in the early days, kept up with my chapters as I wrote, and always provided amazing feedback. Thank you to Sarah_MacLean and LilyYWales! There have been many other really helpful commenters, I cannot name them all, but thank you too!
Right, a book is very little without its cover. (Yes, I know you judge!). I created the cover and the map myself using GIMP (a powerful open source image manipulator), but not without the fantastic tutorials on cartographersguild.com done by Gidde and Ironmetal250, who more than likely have no idea who I am, or that this book exists, but deserve a slice too!
I also used a lot of photos from stocksnap.io from photographers who have generously shared their photos with the Creative Commons license. Thank you to all of them. The links to the original photos are posted at the bottom of this page.
Finally, and I can’t stress this enough, thank you (all of you) for reading, commenting, voting, and for making writing this worthwhile!
* * *
00. Prologue: https://stocksnap.io/photo/4TELFLYCU1
00. Interludes & Epilogue: https://stocksnap.io/photo/166RWD36HE
01. The Bloodied Sands: https://stocksnap.io/photo/JWU4VEYVC6
02. The Impossible Job: https://stocksnap.io/photo/QAPZB3ZMCW
03. The Restless Stars: https://stocksnap.io/photo/K4TVSEOMZZ
04. A Little Too Much Salt: https://stocksnap.io/photo/D3743C4C5F
05. The Lost Hermit: https://stocksnap.io/photo/SMLIPNYERA
06. The Hook And The Godstone: https://stocksnap.io/photo/GHFIY7NMPX
07. Third Time’s Revenge: https://stocksnap.io/photo/5JMRNM7IOS
08. The Call Of The Coins: https://stocksnap.io/photo/BATV2T36UO
09. Never A Simple Job: https://stocksnap.io/photo/EHOQDOASZJ
10. A Quest Most Noble, Most Honourable: https://stocksnap.io/photo/83029FC2F1
11. The Might Of The Watch: https://stocksnap.io/photo/87EEAC6CD3
12. A Fish Too Big: https://stocksnap.io/photo/96YPKDT5O9
13. Everlasting Drought: https://stocksnap.io/photo/WHKAQG7I10
14. A Tail Of Revenge: https://stocksnap.io/photo/FTSEMSQAJX
15. Which Way’s North: https://stocksnap.io/photo/DREWAGZJWT
16. Dead Girl’s Crater: https://stocksnap.io/photo/LO0S8HZD55
17. A Scribe’s Tale: https://stocksnap.io/photo/TFKXPS1VQL
18. Fools Escaping Fools: https://stocksnap.io/photo/4SP5QWB449
19. Don’t Mind Me: https://stocksnap.io/photo/LUOIPBK2R6
20. Seven Sevens: https://stocksnap.io/photo/ZZISUDDTDF
Lastly, Parting Words: Seeking The Stars
If you would like to comment or critique, feel free to do so on Wattpad!