Renryre Island is an isolated world where seemingly random characters can appear out of my imagination, and become the star of their own short story, all built around a still-developing central theme, and each with their own part to play in a tale that is yet to exist.
This is an unplanned comic fantasy adventure series of shorts which I intend to post here regularly. Each story is in the region of three to four thousand words – around fifteen minutes reading time. The style may vary slightly according to the protagonist’s character, but it should be fun irrespective of how unpleasant your guide may be.
Read it now!
You can read these tales on my website by following the links below, or read it on Wattpad, where you can leave feedback and vote for my work!
- Introduction: Cast And Crew
- Prologue: Welcome To Renryre Island
- Chapter I: The Bloodied Sands
- Chapter II: The Impossible Job
- Chapter III: The Restless Stars
- Chapter IV: A Little Too Much Salt
- Chapter V: The Lost Hermit
- Chapter VI: The Hook And The Godstone
- Chapter VII: Third Time’s Revenge
- Chapter VIII: The Call Of The Coins
- Chapter IX: Never A Simple Job
- Chapter X: A Quest Most Noble, Most Honourable
- Interlude: Wisdom Of The Gods
- Chapter XI: The Might Of The Watch
- Chapter XII: A Fish Too Big
- Chapter XIII: Everlasting Drought
- Chapter XIV: A Tail Of Revenge
- Chapter XV: Which Way’s North
- Interlude: Analysis Of The Gods
- Chapter XVI: Dead Girl’s Crater
- Chapter XVII: A Scribe’s Tale
- Chapter XVIII: Fools Escaping Fools
- Chapter XIX: Don’t Mind Me
- Chapter XX: Seven Sevens
- Epilogue: Judgement Of The Gods
- A Note From The Author
- Thanks And Credits